Free Poster Printing and Delivery Service
The ISTH is pleased to partner again with MULTIEPOSTER, supported by Sanofi Genzyme, to provide accepted poster presenters with the opportunity to have your posters professionally printed and delivered at no cost, to the Congress.
Poster Pick-Up Booth
Accepted poster presenters were offered the opportunity to have their posters professionally printed and delivered to the congress at no cost. If you have opted to take advantage of this service, kindly note that you can pick up your poster(s) at the Poster Pick-Up Booth located at the Sanofi Genzyme booth during the following times:
Sunday, July 7 09:30 – 17:30
Monday, July 8 09:30 – 17:30
Tuesday, July 9 09:30 – 17:30
Deadline to Submit:
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 23:59 (Your Local Time)
Poster printing supported by:
In partnership with:
Publishing via ISTH Academy
As an added-value service, all presenters who submit via this platform will have their poster added to the ISTH Academy. By having your poster included in the ISTH Academy it will prolong the poster session experience and increase the visibility of your work for long after the meeting has finished. You can also exchange ideas and ask questions to other presenters.
Helpful Information when preparing your Poster
- Prepare your poster in PowerPoint or PDF (be sure this is only one slide and it is not password protected).
- If you are using the free poster printing service, your poster dimensions should be 115cm (in height) by 85cm (in width) (1.15m x 0.85m), vertical/portrait format, 1 slide only.
- Dimensions should be 120cm (in height) by 85cm (in width) (1.2m x 0.85m), vertical/portrait format, 1 slide only.
- View the editing and layout guidelines (recommended font sizes, etc.)
- Choose one of our pre-designed templates
- When you have successfully submitted your poster, you will receive an email confirmation, which we recommend you print and bring with you to the meeting.